Thursday, October 29, 2009

Overheard on the Metro...

Occasionally I'll be on the metro and here native English speakers and naturally perk up. They assume that no one can understand them so lots of times they talk about things you would probably not talk about on the metro. I admit, I do the same thing. Anyway, sometimes I hear really weird or funny things so I'm going to occasionally put them up!

"No, no! That was the night we came home and I polished all your silver."

"Broccoli does not help my digestive system."
"Yeah...I noticed."

"She's not one of those girls you can be sitting with in bed, in your pjs, on Facebook, and then just start going at it. She likes excitement and role play. Dude, it's hard."

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHHA THE LAST ONE IS AMAZING HAHAHAAH

    AND THE FIRST ONE, I WISH I FUCKING SAID THAT.

    ReplyDelete